Mind Dump

All the Services I Have 

Hello Readers,

I am in the depths of decluttering, and my new favorite YouTuber has been Cas, aka Clutterbug. I know it can be tiring to take quizzes and find out which one you are, and also that often we are more than one. I have found the Clutterbug videos to be helpful; I learned that I am a Cricket and that my husband is not. (Other Clutterbug styles include: Ladybug, Butterfly, and Bee.) Cas the Clutterbug is funny and realistic/practical. She also has a podcast (also on YouTube) where she gives you assignments to do while listening. I am putting links below so that you can join me if you like. Also above, I have posted all the worship services so that you may listen on your own. I have learned a lot and enjoyed this blog assignment. First off, I love hearing Mom and Dad's voices and all that they did. I am especially thankful for hearing the sermons of my sister; her use of creativity and understanding of people is like no other I have experienced, so proud and glad that these examples were captured and that I could hear and treasure them. In line with my decluttering of my home, I need to declutter my brain/obligations. Not to say that I am abandoning this project, but I am giving myself permission to be done with posting weekly for now. My desire in my new job is to go all in. A lot of my focus in the last few years has been working towards what I wanted next. In this new job, I am excited to approach it knowing this is the next thing! 

What Type of Clutterbug Am I?

The Four Organizing Styles

The Practical Mom (The Only Decluttering Video You'll Ever Need)

Thanks for reading.

Stay well,

AmyBH

Comments

  1. https://youtube.com/watch?v=1GapRdPePh4&is=hNsFR7faJ0ygqIS8

    Another great Clutterbug post "There Are Four Types of Messy People..." ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that we're each announcing the end of an era on the same day! Love it <3
    It means so much to me that you listened to all these services and had a chance to hear Mom and Dad's voices.

    Sometimes it feels like that part of my life never happened, and your bearing witness to it helps me feel less crazy. I always value your feedback, so your kind and lovely words about my sermons are deeply appreciated. You help me feel like my work had/has meaning beyond what I experienced in the preaching process.

    As I (intend to) enter my own season of de-cluttering, I look forward to listening to these podcasts!! Love a good resource recommendation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I noticed the timing too.

      Thanks for the engagement along the way, to be clear I have only listened to the services from 2007 and a little over half of 2008. I hope to continue again.

      You'll do great with your decluttering, it's not as bad as you think...here's one more I meant to post -https://youtu.be/3r4TJN6_Bvc?is=JWlmVEp9CQeBfEZL

      Probably my favorite:

      "Discover Your Organizing Style: The Ultimate Guide"

      Love and hugs 🫂

      Delete
  3. For the record, apparently I'm a Bee? Some of the multiple choices were a struggle to choose and I think I may have switched leanings part way through, so I'm curious how this will pan out...Yoga first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I'm 2 minutes into the video explanation and can tell I'm totally a Bee :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shall We Gather at the River?

Traditions